Want to Know, How to recover Cracked Heels?
Cracked heels have become a major cause of concern for men and women. According to a recent survey, one in every five persons has cracked heels. Women need to take care of their feet as heel fissures can make them in an awkward moment. The usual practice among the people facing is to which cracked heel cream they should buy to get rid of the problem.
Cracked Heel Repair Cream
One of the most resorted practices to eliminate the problem is using the best-cracked heel repair cream. However, you should not take it lightly. After all, using an ineffective product in addressing the cracked heel won’t be a welcome experience. The necessity is to buy and use a cream that effectively addresses the issue.
Cracked Heel Cream Ingredients
While buying any cracked heel cream, you should check its ingredients. The cream should have the following ingredients.
- The cream can effectively moisturize and exfoliate all the dead skins.
- It should contain constituents that are basic cracked heel repairing ingredients.
- Any other component that can enhance skin elasticity.
The intensity of Cracked Heels Counts
While searching for the right cracked heel repair cream, you will come across a host of products and brands. Usually, the buyers use one of the available creams over the counter. Thus, your selection of the cream will depend on the type of cracked heel you have. If the intensity of cracks is severe, then a doctor’s prescription would be required.
Home Remedies for Cracked Heels
- Soaking and exfoliating the feet. For this, put your feet in lukewarm water for around 20 minutes.
- Remove all hard skins with a foot scrubber and gently move your feet to dry them up.
- Use a moisturizing cream (it would be best to use specific foot cream that comprises antimicrobial and moisturizing actives) to trap the moisture on foot.
- Do not scrub the feet when dried.
- You can also use a moisturizing heel sleeve for similar effects.
Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Cracked Heels
Physicians and health experts recommend many natural remedies to get rid of painful cracked heels. The common objective of using such natural remedies is to moisturize and soften the skin. Such remedies include.
- Coconut, olive, and vegetable oils for moisturizing.
- Shea butter and mashed bananas for moisturizing.
- Paraffin wax for trapping the moisture.
- Oatmeal blended with oil for exfoliation.
However, these natural remedies may not be able to replace the huge benefits derived by using quality foot cream.
Best Way to Manage Cracked Heels – Parasoft Happy Feet
While mild cracks won’t be a big concern, it is good to take care of the heel fissures early. The common cause of developing cracks is dehydration of the skin. You can use the best cream for cracked heels around for the purpose. In addition, you can take measures like moisturizing your feet consistently twice a day. The best way to get rid of cracked heels is as follows.
- Soak your feet in lukewarm water for 10-20 minutes.
- Apply a dermatologically tested foot cream like the Parasoft Happy Feet when your feet dry up.
- You can apply Happy feet regularly before going to bed to get the night treatment.
How to Prevent Dry, Cracked Heels?
It is rightly said that prevention is better than cure. The analogy is tailor-made when you need to get rid of cracked heels causing discomfort and embarrassment. Extensively used preventive measures for such purposes are as follows.
- Use of an effective moisturizing treatment.
- Removal of dead skins early.
- Softening the hard skins around the affected area.
- Use a highly effective cream like the Parasoft happy feet.
How to Fix Cracked Heels Permanently?
Get a Cracked Heel Solution using Parasoft Happy Feet Cream. You can consider the following steps for cracked heel treatment.
- Use Parasoft Happy Feet regularly. It penetrates the skin and fills out existing gaps between the skin-flakes.
- Apply the best creams for cracked Heels known for assured results.
- Go for medical treatment when the cracks are severe.
Other Essential Oil Diffuser Blends
Apart from the above top 3 diffuser blends, you can also use custom blends. For instance, you can blend 3 drops each of lavender and cedar-wood essential oils as one of the essential oil diffuser recipes. Another popular choice is to use 3 drops of lavender and orange oil. The diffused blends can be used for treating sleep disorders as well as a relaxing agent for the entire day
What causes Dry, Cracked heels?
Learning what causes such a condition is necessary to get rid of cracked heels. Major causes of developing heel fissures are as follow.
- Growth of dry and thick skins around the heels.
- Extra pressure on the thick pads of the heels.
- Wearing open-heeled footwear.
- Hot bath as well as showers.
- Using hard soaps.
- Extremely cold and dry climate.
- Medical conditions.
- Standing for a long time.
- And not taking care of the feet.
Take Home a Message
You should take care of your feet regularly and wash them every day. Even if you are not having any cracked heel problems, there is no reason to be complacent – so it is always needed to take care of your feet to make your feet happy. of course, when you have cracked heels, you can address the issue using branded creams like the Parasoft happy feet and others. However, checking a few things regularly can prevent you from developing heel fissures. Check for cracked heels, cuts, swellings, and ingrown toenails that can develop into cracks with time. You can also use coconut oil for cracked heels.
Heel fissures are often ignored because they do not result in big health issues. However, allowing it to come back over and over again can lead to serious health problems. The pertinent question is how to get rid of cracked heels. The answer is that if you have not yet developed cracks, then you can take preventive measures. If cracks have already appeared, then you will need some top crack repair products like Parasoft Happy Feet and others. A reliable provider is a solution.
You May Also Like These Blogs: