Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Organic eucalyptus essential oil uses It is originally native to Australia and now full-fledged available worldwide; it has remarkable medicinal properties and is used to solve several conditions (skin, hair, cough, and cold, etc.).
- Organic eucalyptus oil is also one of the key ingredients in cough suppressant products (such as Vicks vaporub).
- It helps to get the mucus out of the chest.
- Organic Eucalyptus essential oil also keeps the bug away.
- It promotes relaxation and reduces pain too.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus
- Parts used: Leaves
- Quality: 100% pure & natural organic essential oil
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Appearance: Colourless to pale yellow liquid
- Odour: Refreshing, penetrating, medicinal, camphoraceous-green aroma
- Solubility: Soluble in alcohol & fixed oils; insoluble in water
What is Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil good for?
The botanical name of eucalyptus oil is Eucalyptus globulus and is used for several purposes for its numerous properties. One of the significant properties of this oil is its ability to clear cold and congestion. In addition, it has antiviral properties that keep the virus at bay. It also can act as a natural insect repellent.
Based on a few research, organic eucalyptus oilis also known for its pain-reducing ability. If organic eucalyptus essential oil is inhaled, it solves respiratory conditions. How it loosens the mucus? It reacts with mucous membranes and helps to loosen it so that it can come up from the chest.
How to use eucalyptus essential oils?
Since this is an organic standard essential oil, it should get diluted with the carrier oil before applying topically.
Where to buy organic eucalyptus essential oil?
Organic Eucalyptus oil has been produced to the highest ethical and environmental standards at Shoprythm. At Shoprythm, we focus on providing superior quality essential and carrier oils.Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil is free from chemicals and is pure natural with no adulteration and dilution. Using high-quality glass bottles, we ensure the safety of the product against sunlight and further damage.
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH:||(4x4x12.2)|
Shipping & Delivery
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day. You can expect delivery of the order within 7-15 business days.
Custom Policy - Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your local customs authority to determine these additional costs prior to bidding or buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up — please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
The scent lasts for a full 8-10 hours in my diffuser and smells fresh the entire time. This oil has been very beneficial for my allergies and sinus problems....it has helped eliminate the pain and pressure that is a norm for me. Wonderful product!
This company is extremely customer oriented....they put great care and detail into making sure I was 100% satisfied with my purchase. So, the customer service has been EXCELLENT.
I HIGHLY recommend this oil and all their products .They arrive quickly and nicely packaged with a glass dropper for each bottle you order. In addition, the oils are simply amazing! You won't be disappointed.
I can't rave enough about this oil or this company. I have purchased several more bottles of different oils from EOL to give as gifts because I love the oils so much that I have to make sure all my friends and family experiences how terrific the products are.
I use the eucalyptus oil in the tank of my c-pap machine to give me a soothing feeling as I go to sleep. I like the large bottle and the dropper mades it easy to use. The scent is enjoyable but it doesn't go as far as the brand I usually use. I used 3 to 5 drops with it and need 8 to 12 drops to get the same effect with this brand. Although I use more drops per tank with Essential Oil Labs, the cost works about the same because of larger bottle and I will probably reorder it because it is easier to use.
this is the best version and bargain for eucalyptus essential oil that I have purchased it has just the right amount of that mentholated smell that keeps it from being too “sweet” smelling. It works very well with my diffuser .This product comes with a dropper, and even if you squeeze the dropper top completely, it only fills to about a third the length of the dropper. Pretty clever actually, or I’d have used all my oil up by now. :-)
Love, love, love it!! I tried a few different oils in my cool mist humidifier/diffuser but they were extremely oily. This is perfect! It's actually my first time using essential oils and the company gave me some great information after I ordered it.The customer service is first class and I can't wait to order more. I also bought the peppermint. Love it too
I used to do Essential oil work for therapy (pain relief, and other homeopathic needs) , probably a decade ago. Back then most the oils had to be sourced from local health or pagan shops, some all natural food stores etc. Usually they would have a brand or two of iffy quality. Very rarely could you get a large amount at a good price.