Agarwood Essential Oil Therapeutic Grade
About this Item
- It prevents premature aging.
- It relieves pain.
- It has moisturizing properties.
- It prevents skin infection.
- It relieves skin itching.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Botanical Name: Aquilaria agallocha (syn A. malaccensis)
- Parts used: Heartwood
- Quality: 100% pure & natural
- Extraction method: Steam distillation
- Appearance: Amber to dark brown colored, slightly viscous liquid
- Odour: Sweet, warm, deep, woody aroma with honeyed tobacco, leathery, sensual animalic notes
- Solubility: Soluble in alcohol & fixed oils; insoluble in water
- Storage: Keep in a tightly closed container in a cool & dry place, protected from sunlight. When stored for more than 24 months, quality should be checked before use.
Essential Oil Information: Agarwood oil is anti-inflammatory in properties that effectively deal with skin redness, swelling, rashes & skin irritation. This oil helps remove bacteria from the skin and reduce spots. Its anti-pruritic properties help in abstaining from scratching the skin rash that may further result in open wounds and skin infections.
It has to be diluted with carrier oils before applying since it is concentrated in nature. While buying this oil, make sure you are buying this oil in its pure and natural form at the same time. Rubbing a few drops of Agarwood oud essential oil onto legs at bedtime helps soothe tired and restless legs.
Oudh essential oil calms the mind and induces peaceful sleep. Also, natural oud oil's captivating aroma leaves one smelling great throughout the day. Agarwood Essential Oil Price is also reasonable from our store. Buy Agarwood Oil today to experience multiple benefits.
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH:||(3x3x9.5)||(3x3x9.5)||(4x4x12.2)||(4x4x12.2)||(5x5x14)||(5.5x5.5x12)||(7.5x7.5x20)||(9x9x24)||(17x34x17)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Agarwood oil has a woody, sweet, warm, and smoky aroma. Sometimes, this essential oil can give a floral and fruity smell.
Agarwood essential oil is good for skin and hair enhancement. It softens and moisturizes the skin and makes hair healthy and shiny.
Agarwood Oil can blend with Cardamom, Jasmine, Peppercorn, Sandalwood, Rosemary, Myrrh, and Cedarwood essential oils.
To apply Agarwood essential oil on the skin or hair, add 2-3 drops of this essential oil to 6-7 drops of carrier oil.
Yes, you can put Agarwood oil on your hair only after diluting it with carrier oil like coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, and castor oil.
Shipping & Delivery
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day. You can expect delivery of the order within 7-15 business days.
Custom Policy - Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your local customs authority to determine these additional costs prior to bidding or buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up — please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
I was suffering from skin itching and then I used Agarwood Oil is really helpful I feel a lot better now.
Best essential oil in the online market ever!
One of the best product shoprythm has on their website. it really helped me a lot. don't think too much. just buy it and see the magic yourself.
Best Pain Reliever essential oils ever
Thank you shoprythm for this amazing product. iI should be more famous