Aloevera Pre After Shave Gel - Algeloe O Made With Natural Ingredients
About this Item
- Algeloe-O pre and aftershave gel.
- Algeloe-O aloe vera pre & post shave gel.
- Shipping & Delivery
The Aloe vera gel has always been used for its beauty and skin care properties. Algeloe-O pre and aftershave gel is made with certified 99% pure, organic & natural aloevera which causes substantial collagen synthesis and helps to accelerate wound contraction in case of mild cuts because of razors. When applied before, it soothes the experience of shaving and when applied after, it heals razor bumps and skin irritation due to sliding of blade/ razor on skin. Also, its application helps save the skin from photo damage. It makes the skin soft thereby making the shaving experience super smooth. Algeloe-O aloe vera gel is rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids which can soften the hardened skin cells thereby tightening the pores. Algeloe-O shave gel can be effectively used during shaving of beard, underarms, chest, legs & hands. It soothes sunburns, reduces skin inflammation, calms skin redness, moisturizes & nourishes the skin, provides relief from rashes and other skin irritations. Algeloe-O aloe vera pre & post shave gel provides extraordinary benefits for external use on the skin.
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH:||(5.3*4.2*14.2)|
Shipping & Delivery
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day. You can expect delivery of the order within 7-15 business days.
Custom Policy - Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your local customs authority to determine these additional costs prior to bidding or buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up — please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
It's Good product