Amyris Essential Oil
About this Item
- Amyris essential oil improves sleep quality.
- It can improve sleep quality.
- It has anti-aging properties that reduce fine lines & wrinkles.
- It is used for aromatherapy.
- It aids to enhance meditation.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Parts Used:Seasoned wood
- Note Classification:Base
- Aroma:Soft, woody, warm, musty
- Largest Producing Countries:Jamaica, South and Central America, and Haiti
- Blends Well With Cedarwood, citronella, ginger, lavender, Peru balsam, ylang-ylang
What is Amyris essential oil used for?
Also known as West Indian Sandalwood. It has been used as a substitute for East Indian Sandalwood (Santalum album). However, they have different aromas and viscosities.
Amyris Essential Oil Benefits- Amyris Oil consists of many properties, including hair care, skincare, and aromatherapy uses. It has several advantages:it provides moisturization, and nourishment to the skin, also used for hair care. Amyris is mainly used in perfumery as a fixative and base note.
Amyris essential oil for breakouts – This essential oil has been verified for its skin conditions: breakouts, dry skin, irritated skin, etc. It manages the oil production by balancing the sebum level and thus providing soothing skin.
How to use Amyris essential oil? Since this is an essential oil – pure and undiluted, it is necessary to mix it with the base or carrier oil before applying this oil topically. What blends well with Amyris essential oil? Amyris essential oil blends well with sandalwood, Cedarwood, or ho wood. Amyris essential oil benefits hair – It is also beneficial for hair growth and preventing hair loss. We serve pure and natural essential and carrier oils with no additives.
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH:||(3x3x9.5)||(3x3x9.5)||(4x4x12.2)||(4x4x12.2)||(5x5x14)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Mix 2-3 drops of Amyris oil with 4-5 drops of any carrier oil like coconut oil, jojoba oil, or olive oil. Then, you can apply this oil to the skin. Do not use Amyris oil without diluting it.
Yes, massaging Amyris Oil on the skin has several benefits. It may smoothen the skin, improve texture, and rejuvenate it.
Amyris essential oil blends best with Bergamot oil, Lime Oil, Lemon Oil, Clary Sage Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Grapefruit Oil, and Lavender Oil. You can mix these oils and use them as a diffuser.
Amyris oil has a slightly sweet, woody, fruity, and balsamic scent.
Shipping & Delivery
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day. You can expect delivery of the order within 7-15 business days.
Custom Policy - Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your local customs authority to determine these additional costs prior to bidding or buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up — please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
This oil is a powerful essential oil that has a wide range of benefits. It can be used to help improve mental clarity and focus, relieve stress and anxiety, and boost energy levels. It also has antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties, making it a great natural remedy for many common illnesses.
Amyris essential oil is a must-have for anyone looking for an all-natural way to improve their health and well-being. This oil has a wide range of benefits, including helping to improve digestion, ease anxiety and stress, and boost immunity.
This oil is amazing! I've been using it for a few weeks now and I can't believe how much it has helped with my anxiety and stress levels. It has a calming, relaxing effect that is really noticeable. I've tried a few other essential oils before, but this one is by far the best. It's also great for promoting restful sleep. I highly recommend it!
This oil benefits has no words. Its sooo so good that i started feeling more lively ever since using it and its great on my skin as well family memebers skin too it produces a rich and gentle aroma which makes our whole house smelling nice and fresh
It produces a gentle aroma and makes the whole room a very woody vibe . Totally worth can also be used in massages and joints.