Camphor Oil (Cinnamonutn Camphora) 100% Natural Pure Essential Oil
About this Item
- Do not apply undiluted oil directly on the skin (add 2-3 drops of carrier oil).
- 100% Natural Essential Oil, Certified Premium Therapeutic Grade.
- This oil is only for external use.
- Avoid the area of eyes while applying Camphor oil.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Camphor Oil Pure Natural Therapeutic Essential Oil
- Botanical Name – Cinnamonutn Camphora
- Extraction Method – Steam-Distillation
- Country of Origin – India
What is camphor essential oil used for
Before getting into the benefits and significant advantages of Camphor oil, let’s acquire the basic information. This oil is extracted from the wood of camphor trees, known botanically as Cinnamonutn Camphora, and processed by steam distillation. It is unisex oil.
Camphor Essential Oil Benefits incorporate hair care, skincare, also used for Aromatherapy. It is one of the common ingredients in pain relief medications that include topical analgesics, thus help to treat muscle aches. It stimulates circulation by acting together with the receptors on the sensory nerves. It is highly beneficial in reducing joint pain and chronic muscle effectively.
It prevents hair loss and promotes hair growth. Regular usage of Camphor with coconut oil is highly profitable, safeguarding the skin from getting dry (also lessen skin itching). It has aromatic properties and can be used in diffuser oil too. Camphor oil uses also include –reducing the pain, getrid of itching, eradicating the fungal infections of the toenail (due to its antifungal properties).
Camphor essential oil is also used to boot out inflammatory conditions and chest congestion. It is easily absorbed through the skin when applied topically for skincare.
Is Camphor Antiviral? Yes, it has antiviral properties; not only this, it exhibits several biological properties such as insecticidal (because of this camphor essential oil for mosquitoes is used), antimicrobial, antiviral, in addition to its use as a skin penetration enhancer.
Do not apply the Camphor Oil undiluted on the skin; add few drops of carrier oil in it before spreading over the skin, face, and body. Camphor essential oil blends well with the Basil, lavender, Melissa, etc. We serve all-natural essential and carrier oils with no chemicals. All items are safe, preservative-free, cruelty-free, and undiluted. We are one of the leading essential natural oil companies sourcing the most refined aromatic, natural, and essential oils worldwide.
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH:||(3x3x9.5)||(3x3x9.5)||(4x4x12.2)||(4x4x12.2)||(5x5x14)||(5.5x5.5x12)||(7.5x7.5x20)||(9x9x24)||(17x34x17)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Camphor oil is used on the skin after dilution to relieve pain, soothe the skin, and minimize skin rashes.
Yes, you can use camphor oil on your face but only after dilution with carrier or base oils. It may help minimize rashes and skin irritation and smoothen the skin.
Using camphor essential oil on the hair can strengthen the hair follicles and may minimize hair fall.
Camphor essential oil blends perfectly with melissa, chamomile, lavender, cajeput, and basil essential oils.
Shipping & Delivery
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day. You can expect delivery of the order within 7-15 business days.
Custom Policy - Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your local customs authority to determine these additional costs prior to bidding or buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up — please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
The oils look pure and smells very good as well. Started using it now and is very pleasant
This Camphor Oil is a Good choice for Therapy and Soap Making.
It doesn't smell like camphor . It smells more like phenoyl. If you are looking for pure camphor please use pure camphor and a diffuser. This doesn't help. I bought it for healing purposes for cold and cough. Totally disappointed.
But good quantity of the product has been supplied. Packing was good. No leakage or anything.