Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) Floral Water Hydrosol
About this Item
- Holy Basil (Tulsi) Floral Water (Hydrosol).
- 100% Pure And Natural.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Botanical Name: Ocimum sanctum
- Parts Used: Leaves & tops
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled Hydrosol
- Appearance: Colorless transparent water-like liquid
Hydrosols, also known as floral waters, hydrochlorate, flower waters, or distillates are products from steam distilling plant materials. Hydrosols are like essential oils but in far less of a concentration. When a distiller brews plant material with water in a large cooker the steam fills the pot and, as it rises, it causes the glands of the plants to burst and release the oils and essence of the plant into the steam. The oil rises through a condenser and collects in a separate vessel. This is what we know as an essential oil, but what about all that fragrant water that was steamed with the original plant material? That is our hydrosol or floral water.
Shipping & Delivery
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day. You can expect delivery of the order within 7-15 business days.
Custom Policy - Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your local customs authority to determine these additional costs prior to bidding or buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up — please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.