Mace Oil (Leptospermum-Scoparium) Pure & Natural Undiluted Essential Oil
About this Item
- Mace Essential Oil exfoliates the skin and may reduce dark spots.
- It also cleanses pores.
- Deals with the open pores and balances sebum production.
- It may promote hair growth.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Botanical Name: Myristica fragrance.
- Parts used: Dried aril
- Quality: 100% pure & natural
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Appearance: Colorless to pale yellow liquid
- Odor: Fresh, warm, sweet-spicy odor reminiscent of nutmeg
- Solubility: Soluble in alcohols & fixed oils; insoluble in water
- Storage: Keep in a tightly closed container in a cool & dry place, protected from sunlight. When stored for more than 24 months, quality should be checked before use.
Mace essential oil is used on the skin to ease the pain caused by achy joints and is an effective muscle pain reliever. Mace Essential Oil's benefits include several properties. Mixing Mace oil with clove oil makes an excellent face pack to exfoliate the skin and cleanse the pores. If this oil is mixed with honey, it can also reduce pigmentation. It also accelerates hair growth; for hair care, mix some mace oil with coconut oil and honey and apply it to hair regularly.
Mace Oil can be used undiluted in a diffuser, giving a fresh nutmeg aroma. Dilute the essential if you intend to use it directly on your skin. It can be diluted with other oils. Always test on a small area of skin first.
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH:||(3x3x9.5)||(3x3x9.5)||(4x4x12.2)||(4x4x12.2)||(5x5x14)||(5.5x5.5x12)||(7.5x7.5x20)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Mace oil has a peppery, nutmeg-like, spicy, and delicate smell.
Mace oil has a good aroma and is often used in perfumery. The oil has various beneficial properties. Therefore, it is helpful in aromatherapy.
This essential oil helps to enhance your skin naturally. It helps to minimize pigmentation, uneven skin tone, scars, and dark spots.
Mace oil helps enhance the hair and strengthen hair follicles. It helps reduce scalp dryness and locks moisture in hair strands.
Shipping & Delivery
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day. You can expect delivery of the order within 7-15 business days.
Custom Policy - Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your local customs authority to determine these additional costs prior to bidding or buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up — please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
This my 4th bottle of mace natural essential oil and the reason it is my 4th bottle is that helps my skin glow and removes dead skin
It's dealt with my dark spots and fine lines . makes me look a lot younger also helps with pigmentation
I have just started using it and noticed sky level differences in my stress levels and tension . It makes me calm after my long day of work and gym. Highly recommended.
This one's really amazing. The smell is so warm and decadent that you feel very calm. I always wanted to smell like warm and cozy Now I can, every day. 😍
Mace oil is a great product for many different purposes. It can be used for aromatherapy, as a topical oil, or even ingested. I have found that mace oil is very effective in helping to relieve stress and tension headaches. It has a very pleasant, spicy scent that helps to relax and soothe the mind and body. I would highly recommend this oil to anyone looking for a natural way to relieve stress and tension.