Peppermint Essential Oil
About this item
- It has a wide variety of uses; excellent for skincare, haircare, aromatherapy, and pain relief.
- It also manages colds and coughs when inhaled by an inhaler.
- Peppermint oil benefits for skin – Talking about its notable plusses for skincare – it naturally cleanses the skin and soothes skin irritation and other conditions.
- It is a well-known essential oil reducing muscle aches, joint pain, and headaches.
- Shipping & Delivery
- 100% Pure, Undiluted & Uncut Essential Oil
- Botanical Name – Mentha Piperita
- Extraction Method – Steam Distillation
- Country of Origin – India
Peppermint oil benefits for hair-Along with its skincare properties, it’s also suitable for hair growth and scalp maintenance. This oil eradicates itchiness, dryness, and other scalp problems.
Peppermint oil benefits – It is extracted by steam distillation from the Mentha Piperita plant. This essential oil has many qualities and a powerful aroma. Peppermint oil is used for skin – it efficiently solves redness or irritation, leaving a perfect glow on the skin. It has natural cleansing properties that cleanse the skin and gives a rejuvenating radiance. It is known for its capability to work against acne formation. Peppermint oil hair growth is also considered one of the remarkable benefits of this oil.
Peppermint Oil Uses:
To use peppermint essential oil on hair or skin, one must dilute it with any carrier oil. Do not apply this essential oil directly on the scalp or body. The uses of peppermint oil include
- Using it as a diffuser may improve memory, fresh the mind, and relieve stress.
- After dilution with a carrier oil, one can massage it on the body. The cooling sensation of this oil may help reduce fatigue.
- It may be beneficial in lowering muscle tension, headaches, and joint pains.
- Mixing 2-3 drops of Peppermint oil in a carrier oil and massaging it on the scalp may improve hair quality and growth.
Looking for Peppermint Oil at Reasonable Prices?
Peppermint oil price at Shoprythm online store is reasonable and under your pocketbook. We won’t be able to come up with a certain comparison with prices and claim that our essential and carrier oils are cut-rate in the midst of other aromatherapy sites. However, we can assure you that our Peppermint oil is 100% pure and natural with no adulteration. Peppermint oil price depends on the quantity you cherry-pick; select the preferred ml you want to buy to know the exact price. We are one of the leading companies sourcing the most refined aromatic, natural, and essential oils worldwide, shelling out the best-unadulterated oils with no chemical ingredients.
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH:||(3x3x9.5)||(3x3x9.5)||(4x4x12.2)||(4x4x12.2)||(5x5x14)||(5.5x5.5x12)||(7.5x7.5x20)||(9x9x24)||(17x34x17)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Peppermint essential oil can be used for joint pain, muscle pain, itching, congestion, cough, and cold. You may also use this essential oil in aromatherapy for relieving stress.
Children under the age of eight should not use peppermint oil because their skin is sensitive and may cause irritation. Also, people with an enzyme deficiency of G6PD must avoid using peppermint oil in aromatherapy.
No, you can not put peppermint oil directly on your skin. The essential oil is pure and undiluted. Therefore, you must dilute it with carrier oils like coconut oil, jojoba oil, or olive oil.
One can use peppermint oil for sinus by adding 1-2 drops of this essential oil in a bowl of hot water and breathing in the steam. You can continue this process for 2-3 minutes. It may subside the sinus.
Yes, you can put peppermint oil around the house by using it as a diffuser. You can enjoy the scent of this oil, and also it keeps mosquitoes and flies away.
Yes, one can use peppermint essential oil on the chest for congestion. The menthol present in it provides relief from congestion and cold.
Shipping & Delivery
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day. You can expect delivery of the order within 7-15 business days.
Custom Policy - Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your local customs authority to determine these additional costs prior to bidding or buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up — please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
Such a nice Product
good and relieves pain. Go for it.
I use this oil for multiple purposes and one of them is for headaches. Peppermint oil is known to relieve headaches and this oil helps me a great deal. I find this product a total value for money.
Best essential oil. Multipurpose benefits. Currently have been mixing it along with a blend of oils. Has really helped with scalp health. Love it.😍
best essential oil for haircare