Red Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Pure & Undiluted Essential Oil
About this Item
- It has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It promotes hair growth and prevents hair fall.
- It fights depression.
- It is used for aromatherapy.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Botanical Name: Thymus vulgaris
Parts used: Leaves & tops
- Quality: 100% pure & natural
- Extraction method: Steam distilled essential oil
- Appearance: Pale yellow to reddish-brown colored liquid
- Odour: Fresh, green, diffusive, sweet-herbaceous aroma
- Solubility: Soluble in alcohols & fixed oils; insoluble in water
- Storage: Keep in a tightly closed container in a cool & dry place, protected from sunlight. When stored for more than 24 months, quality should be checked before use.
Red thyme essential oil benefits: Thyme oil has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties. The oil is rich in vitamins A and C and hence possesses anti-oxidant properties to fight free radicals causing skin damage. The oil also heals skin sores, scars, wounds, and cuts. It also soothes burns and acts as a natural remedy for skin rashes. Thyme oil may reduce the symptoms of dry skin and the skin condition with red and itchy scales with blisters and cracks. This essential oil is also said to slow down the aging process providing healthy and glowing skin.
Is thyme oil good for hair? Thyme oil has the ability to promote hair growth by stimulating the scalp. It also prevents hair loss. It also treats alopecia areata.
How to use thyme oil for hair growth- Thyme oil, when combined with Lavender oil, may promote hair growth. Apply lavender oil mixed with thyme oil on your hair which can improve hair growth in 7 months. And thus, Red thyme essential oil for hair comes up with an effective result for hair care. We serve pure and natural essential and carrier oils with no chemicals. All items are safe, preservative-free, cruelty-free, and undiluted. We are one of the leading essential & natural oil companies sourcing the most refined aromatic, natural, and essential oils
How to Use Red Thyme Essential Oil?
(Add this line to the existing content)
One must not use this essential oil without diluting it with carrier oil.
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH:||(3x3x9.5)||(3x3x9.5)||(4x4x12.2)||(4x4x12.2)||(5x5x14)||(5.5x5.5x12)||(7.5x7.5x20)||(9x9x24)||(17x34x17)|
Shipping & Delivery
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day. You can expect delivery of the order within 7-15 business days.
Custom Policy - Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your local customs authority to determine these additional costs prior to bidding or buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up — please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
its very useful for hair growth