Yarrow Essential Oil
About this Item
- Yarrow essential oil uses It has a tranquilizing effect that soothes the mind and provides relaxation, aiding sleep sound.
- It makes the skin look young and flawless.
- It works as an expectorant.
- It helps heal wounds.
- It acts as an astringent.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Botanical Name: Achillea millefolium
- Parts used: Flowering tops
- Quality: 100% pure & natural
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Appearance: bluish-green to deep blue coloured liquid
- Odour: Sweet, slightly camphoraceous, fresh, green-herbaceous aroma
- Solubility: Soluble in alcohols & fixed oils; insoluble in water<
What is Yarrow Essential Oil used for? Yarrow essential oil is a volatile oil and is extracted by steam distillation technique from the flowers of Achillea Millefolium. It is sometimes known as blue yarrow essential oil (due to its dark blue color). It is known for several properties such as – astringent, antiseptic, anti-spasmodic, expectorant, etc. In addition,Yarrow essential oil, if used in massages, improves circulation and thereby relieves achy joints and muscular aches.
Yarrow essential oil benefits for skin – It has anti-microbial and pain-relieving properties. It nourishes the skin deeply. It acts as an astringent and shrinks the open pores, and heals the skin. Furthermore, it is expectorant (helps to get rid of excessive phlegm in the body) and cicatrizant (that heals wounds). One of the benefits of Yarrow oil for skin is that it works best, diminishing the post-pregnancy scars or acne–induced scars (although gradually, but it does). How to use yarrow oil- A few drops (2-3) of Yarrow oil to any moisturizer increase the moisturizing and rejuvenating effects. It can also protect your skin from allergens and irritants. Ingredients in the oil provide the skin with anti-aging substances.
We serve pure and natural essential and carrier oils with no chemicals. All items are safe, preservative-free, cruelty-free, and undiluted. We are one of the leading essential & natural oil companies sourcing the most refined aromatic, natural, and essential oils worldwide.
How to Use Yarrow Essential Oil?
Do not apply this essential oil directly on the skin without diluting it with carrier oils, like coconut oil, jojoba oil, castor oil, etc. You can add a few drops (2-3) of Yarrow oil to any moisturizer to increase the moisturizing and rejuvenating effects. It can also protect your skin from allergens and irritants. Ingredients in the oil provide the skin with anti-aging substances.
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH:||(3x3x9.5)||(3x3x9.5)||(4x4x12.2)||(4x4x12.2)||(5x5x14)||(5.5x5.5x12)||(7.5x7.5x20)||(9x9x24)||(17x34x17)|
Shipping & Delivery
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day. You can expect delivery of the order within 7-15 business days.
Custom Policy - Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your local customs authority to determine these additional costs prior to bidding or buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up — please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.