Rosemary Essential Oil for Hair
About this Item
- Improves hair thickness.
- Prevents premature greying of hair.
- Moisturizes the dry & flaky skin.
- It relieves pain, muscle soreness, or arthritis.
- Beneficial in respiratory problems when used in the diffuser.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Botanical Name: Rosemarinus Officinalis
- Part used: Leaves & flowering tops
- Quality: 100% pure & natural
- Extraction method: Steam distilled essential oil
- Appearance: Colourless to pale yellow liquid
- Odour: Strong, fresh, smooth, woody-herbaceous aroma
- Solubility: Soluble in alcohol & fixed oils; insoluble in water
- Storage: Keep in a tightly closed container in a cool & dry place, protected from sunlight. When stored for more than 24 months, quality should be checked before use.
Rosemary Oil Uses – Rosemary Oil is one of the most well-known essential oils and is extracted by the method of Steam Distillation technique. It has several advantages.
Rosemary oil benefits hair – it stimulates hair growth and is considered one of the best oils to treat hair loss or androgenetic alopecia. Those males facing the baldness issue if massages diluted Rosemary oil into their scalp (twice daily for six months) experience an increase in the hair thickness. Rosemary oil for hair also promotes hair growth, fights patchy hair loss/ alopecia areata.
Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis) 100% Pure Natural Essential Oil
Rosemary oil benefits for skin – This oil acts as a refreshing astringent that tones and balances the skin. It also treats acne issues; also it has antimicrobial properties that prevent future breakouts, especially for oily and acne skin. It hydrates the skin that helps to control oil production. Since it also has antibacterial properties, it keeps acne at bay. Thus Rosemary oil for the skin has so many benefits.
How to use rosemary oil? Rosemary oil is an essential oil and must be diluted with the carrier oil before applying it topically. Where to buy rosemary oil- You can easily buy the pure and undiluted oil just right here. Select the needed quantity, add to cart and buy. We serve pure and natural essential and carrier oils with no chemicals. All items are safe, preservative-free, cruelty-free, and undiluted. We are one of the leading essential & natural oil companies sourcing the most refined aromatic, natural, and essential oils worldwide.
How to use Rosemary Oil?
Add 2-3 drops of Rosemary Essential in 10-12 drops of any carrier oil. After dilution, massage it on the skin. It may help lower wrinkles and fine lines and maintain skin tone. The oil can be beneficial for lowering body pain and relieving stress.
After diluting Rosemary Oil with a carrier oil (Jojoba, Coconut, or Olive oil), massage it evenly on the scalp. It may help reduce hair loss and enhance hair quality. After massaging the oil, leave it for 30 minutes (at least) and wash your hair after that
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH:||(3x3x9.5)||(3x3x9.5)||(4x4x12.2)||(4x4x12.2)||(5x5x14)||(5.5x5.5x12)||(7.5x7.5x20)||(9x9x24)||(17x34x17)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Rosemary oil can be helpful in headaches, muscle pain, hair rejuvenation, and skin care.
Applying rosemary oil can strengthen your hair and may improve hair growth.
No, you can not apply rosemary essential oil directly to your skin. Before using it, you must dilute this oil with a carrier to avoid redness and skin irritation.
Rosemary essential oil has antioxidant properties. Thus, it may help minimize wrinkles and make your skin blemish-free.
Shipping & Delivery
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day. You can expect delivery of the order within 7-15 business days.
Custom Policy - Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your local customs authority to determine these additional costs prior to bidding or buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up — please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
IT has a divine smells which is quite different from the other rosemary essential oils available in the market !I used 4 to 5 drops with coconut oil as a massage oil which works wonders to calm and relax your senses and helps in skin soothing !I also used one drop of lavender essential oil with 5 drops of argan oil on my lips which helps in moisturing and impart smoothness ! 4 to 5 drops can also be added in your water used for bathing as it can reduce your daily stress ! I use this oil in my homemade candles for a strong lavender aroma !
I use this simultaneously with my hair oil to promote hair growth. I just take a few drops and run onto the scalp. I feel it does help to promote growth, and I've seen slight decrease in hair fall.
I also mix it with body lotion and it keeps dry itchy skin at bay. It's an effective product and shows effect quickly
I like this essential oil. It is very pleasant and effective. I have used it to calm down my scalp and to keep my hair healthy. I have also used it to help with headaches and other pains.
The scent is definitely genuine. The packing was cute. I use it for my acne and scars as well as for hair and I can actually feel it works.
It cools your scalp immediately when applied with carrier oil. Also, the aroma is refreshing.
I am using Hairvital, aroma is good , i didn't witness any Irritation, nor i experienced Oilyness on my scalp after use!! Now lets see the result after few months of use!!
Till date it's the best so far!!!