Allspice Essential Oil
About this Item
- It can act as a pain reliever.
- Allspice essential oil moisturizes the skin.
- It can also deal with common flu (cold and cough).
- Also used in perfumes, candles, and cosmetics.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Botanical Name:Pimenta dioica (syn P. officinalis)
- Parts used:Berries (fruits)
- Quality:100% pure & natural
- Extraction method:Steam distilled essential oil
- Appearance:Pale yellow to amber coloured liquid
- Odour:Warm, rich, spicy odour with notes of pepper, cloves, and cinnamon
- Solubility:Soluble in alcohol & fixed oils; insoluble in water
- Storage:Keep in a tightly closed container in a cool & dry place, protected from sunlight.When stored for more than 24 months, quality should be checked before use.
Allspice Oil Benefits: It has many properties that take care of skin, hair, and body; Allspice essential oil contains anti-oxidant components like vitamin C, vitamin A, and tannins. These work by acting on the free radicals and the damage caused by them. One of the features of Allspice Essential Oil Benefits is that it is also enriched with copper, which is known to prevent aging by enhancing collagen production. It also tightens the skin, diminishes fine lines and wrinkles, and gives a radiance glow by warding off the dull and sagging skin. Allspice Oil Benefits comprises multiple advantages. It creates a warming effect and increases the blood flow to the area of application. This helps in relieving swelling and pain.
It can also be an excellent exfoliator for the skin: Black Pepper oil can be used as a scrub to exfoliate the skin and eliminate dead skin cells, making it smoother.
When diffused, it produces relaxing effects and induces sleep. It causes a calming and soothing effect on the entire body. It also fights against losing hair. When massaged onto the scalp, it may strengthen the hair strands, making the hair less likely to develop into split ends. It also promotes the growth of hair from the base. There we are done with the Allspice essential oil uses!.
We serve pure and natural essential and carrier oils with no additives. All items are safe, preservative-free, cruelty-free, and undiluted.
How to use Allspice Essential Oil?
Our Allspice Essential Oil is pure and undiluted oil. Hence, it should be diluted with a carrier oil before applying it to the skin or hair. It can be used for massaging and relieving tension. One can be used for aromatherapy, perfumes, and candles
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH:||(3x3x9.5)||(3x3x9.5)||(4x4x12.2)||(4x4x12.2)||(5x5x14)||(5.5x5.5x12)||(7.5x7.5x20)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Allspice essential oil can help relieve stress, exfoliate the skin, soothe the body, relax muscles, and may enhance hair health.
Allspice essential oil has a spicy aroma. It has a mildly sweet, cinnamon, clove-like spicy aroma.
One can use Allspice oil for anxiety and stress relief. You can add this oil to a diffuser to clean your environment or use it in aromatherapy to get relaxation.
Another name for Allspice is Jamaican Pepper Oil or Pimento oil. The plant is native to Central America and West Indies.
Mix Allspice essential oil with sweet orange, clove, or cinnamon oil. Then, you can use it for aromatherapy, massage, or diffusing in the room.
Shipping & Delivery
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day. You can expect delivery of the order within 7-15 business days.
Custom Policy - Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your local customs authority to determine these additional costs prior to bidding or buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up — please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
I have little kids at home and we don't promote the use of western medicines and that's why i came across this oil and all my kids loves it. The smell dosen't bother them rather they love it
If you love the warm, earthy flavor of allspice, then you'll love this Allspice essential oil! Just a few drops is all you need to add a delicious depth of flavor to your favorite recipes. I love using it in homemade BBQ sauces, spice rubs, and marinades. It's also great for diffusing to create a cozy, inviting atmosphere in your home.
It is perfect for diffusing or using in DIY products. Allspice essential oil is known for its ability to boost circulation and immunity, making it a great choice for winter wellness.
Allspice essential oil is a versatile oil that can be used for a variety of purposes. It has a spicy, warm, and woody scent that can be used to freshen up any space. It is also said to have a calming effect on the mind and body, making it perfect for use in aromatherapy.
Allspice essential oil is a must-have for any spice lover. This oil has a warm, sweet, and spicy scent that is perfect for diffusing or adding to your favorite recipes. Allspice essential oil is also said to have grounding and balancing properties, making it a great choice for a relaxing massage or yoga practice.