Dill Seed Oil 100% Natural Pure Essential Oil
About this item
- It reduces the signs of aging.
- It is best used in aromatherapy.
- Shipping & Delivery
Botanical Name: Anethum graveolens
- Mode of Extraction: Steam Distilled
Appearance: Colorless to yellowish-brown liquid
- Solubility: Insoluble in water; soluble in 1 volume 90% alcohol
- Storage: Well closed in air-tight containers away from sunlight and heat, preferably in amber-colored glass containers.
What is dill essential oil used for? Dill seed oil is extracted from Anethum sowa by steam distillation technique. It is used in aromatherapy that provides a feeling of relaxation.
Dill seed oil benefits for skin – Dill seed essential oil for skin shows positive outcomes by improving skin appearance, reducing the signs of aging (and reducing wrinkles, and fine lines, and tightening the sagging skin), and protecting the skin from sun damage.
Apart from the aforementioned Dill seed essential oil benefits, it is best used in aromatherapy. Vitamin C in Dill essential oil shields the skin from free radical activity. It enhances the appearance of skin by reducing dark spots (whether it’s related to aging or sun damage). It regulates the hormones that are associated with stress and anxiety and improves sleep quality.
Uses: It is used in making Gripe water, which is often made of fresh herbs. It may help to overcome the feeling of being overwhelmed. It can also stimulate milk flow in nursing mothers. Blend well with Bergamot, caraway, nutmeg, and citrus oils.
Where to buy dill oil? You can choose the size as per your requirement, and buy. We serve pure and natural essential and carrier oils with no chemicals. All items are safe, preservative-free, cruelty-free, and undiluted. We are one of the leading essential & natural oil companies sourcing the most refined aromatic, natural, and essential oils worldwide.
How to Use Dill Seed Essential Oil?
Dill seed essential oil should be diluted before applying on the skin or hair. It can be used in aromatherapy to cure stress and depression. It can be massaged on the face to reduce acne scars and blemishes. To dilute this essential oil, add 2-3 drops of this essential oil in a carrier and then use it on the skin. Do NOT use any essential oil without dilution.
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH:||(3x3x9.5)||(3x3x9.5)||(4x4x12.2)||(4x4x12.2)||(5x5x14)||(5.5x5.5x12)||(7.5x7.5x20)||(9x9x24)||(17x34x17)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Dill seed essential oil has various uses. It has antifungal, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties. Hence, it is used for treating wounds, preventing infections, and treating saggy skin.
Dill essential oil has a sweet, herbaceous, earthy, and mildly calming smell.
Dill seed oil helps to improve skin elasticity, prevents skin sagging, tightens the skin, and makes it firm.
Dill seed oil has anti-aging properties. Massaging this oil on the skin after diluting it with a carrier oil helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Shipping & Delivery
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day. You can expect delivery of the order within 7-15 business days.
Custom Policy - Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your local customs authority to determine these additional costs prior to bidding or buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up — please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
Good product at affordable price