Spearmint Essential Oil
About this Item
- It uplifts the mood and boost concentration.
- Spearmint oil may reduce joint pain and stiffness.
- It is effective in managing cold and cough.
- It is beneficial for skincare and hair care.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Botanical Name: Mentha spicata.
- Parts used: Leaves
- Quality: 100% pure & natural
- Appearance:Pale yellow to greenish-yellow colored liquid
- Odour:Refreshing, minty green, slightly herbaceous aroma; sweeter & softer than peppermint
- Solubility:Soluble in alcohols & fixed oils; insoluble in water
Spearmint Oil Benefits can diminish the visibility of wrinkles and skin imperfections, such as scars, blemishes, or discoloration. Spearmint oil is believed to make an ideal skin cleanser. It increases the skin’s flexibility and elasticity. Spearmint oil can help ease itching with dryness and skin conditions by imparting a cooling sensation. It may help reduce joint pain; also beneficial in reducing stiffness.
Aromatherapy revitalizes the body, enhances concentration, and energizes the skin. Its fresh, restorative fragrance helps to uplift the mood and create a soothing atmosphere—diffused Spearmint oil for a refreshing and positive environment.
The oil can also be used for aromatherapy. You can put it in a diffuser. It will help relieve stress and will freshen up your mind.
How to use Spearmint Essential Oil?
You should not use spearmint essential oil on the skin without dilution. Take 8-10 drops of spearmint oil and mix it with any carrier oil before applying it to the skin or hair. Spearmint oil can benefit in skin brightening and tightening. It may help increase the hair volume if massaged on the hair properly.
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH:||(3x3x9.5)||(3x3x9.5)||(4x4x12.2)||(4x4x12.2)||(5x5x14)||(5.5x5.5x12)||(7.5x7.5x20)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Spearmint essential oil helps reduce muscle aches, headaches, nausea, and cold. It also benefits skin rejuvenation.
You can use Spearmint essential oil on the skin, hair, and aromatherapy.
Yes, you can apply or massage Spearmint essential oil on your face. But do not apply it without dilution.
No, you can not eat spearmint essential oil. It is for external use only.
Shipping & Delivery
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day. You can expect delivery of the order within 7-15 business days.
Custom Policy - Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your local customs authority to determine these additional costs prior to bidding or buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up — please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
Spearmint oil is a refreshing, minty oil that can be used in a variety of ways. When diffused, it can help to clear congestion and refresh the mind. It can also be used topically or in aromatherapy sessions
I love using spearmint oil in my diffuser! It has such a refreshing, clean scent that really helps to boost my mood and energy levels. I also love how it helps to keep my skin looking clear and blemish-free.
I'm really enjoying these essential oils. Picked them up a few months ago and I'm so glad I did so. Every oil is an amalgamation of unchanged herbs, presented directly from the source. They do not compromise on their quality products and has nutrient-rich benefits for skin and hair. I've incorporated these oils into my hair and skin care routine and it feels amazing! Plus the great aroma is a definite mood changer.
I highly recommend this product....if you are suffering from headache or cold pressure it helps u get rid of it. It totally worth the price.
In my opinion essential oils give better results than medicines.
Smell is wonderful. Just 2 drops of it mixed with regular oil. Works like wonder during sweaty days.