- Shipping & Delivery
- Botanical Name: piper Betle
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Part used: leaves
- Odour: Smoky Odour
Fresh betel leaves are steam distilled to obtain the oil. The leaves are partially before extraction process. Young leaves give the highest yield. The oil is usually medium brown to bright yellow in color depending on the type of leaf used. The odor is sharp and the taste bitter.
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH:||(3x3x9.5)|
Shipping & Delivery
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day. You can expect delivery of the order within 7-15 business days.
Custom Policy - Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your local customs authority to determine these additional costs prior to bidding or buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up — please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.