Black Pepper Oil
About this Item
- It soothes the skin conditions.
- Black Pepper Essential Oil is well-known for its pain-relieving quality.
- This oil eases the pain.
- Black Pepper Oil deals with free radicals.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Botanical Name: Piper nigrum
- Mode of Extraction:Steam Distillation
- Description:Clear Transparent Liquid
- Appearance:Colorless to Slightly Greenish
- Storage:Well closed in airtight containers away from sunlight and heat, preferably in amber-colored glass containers.
Black Pepper oil benefits-
Is Black Pepper Essential Oil Good For Your Skin?Yes, Black Pepper Essential oil is safe when diluted with other carrier or base oil. The essential oils, being pure and undiluted, are required to mix with the base oil before application. Black Pepper essential oil is rich in antioxidants and prevents or slows damage to cells caused by free radicals; thus, it is suitable for averting premature aging. It also leaves the skin glowing and youthful.
It can also be an excellent exfoliator for the skin: Black Pepper oil can be used as a scrub to exfoliate the skin and eliminate dead skin cells, making it smoother.
Black Pepper Oil Benefits For Hairgives an incredible result (in terms of hair growth) when applied with olive oil (as base oil). It revitalizes the hair and is an excellent way to promote hair growth.
Black Pepper Oilcures joint pain and has excellent pain-relieving properties. It is one of the preferred essential oils for white spots. It blends well with Bergamot,Frankincense, Clary Sage, Geranium, Lavender, Clove,Sandalwood, andCedarwoodessential oils.
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH:||(3x3x9.5)||(3x3x9.5)||(4x4x12.2)||(4x4x12.2)||(5x5x14)||(5.5x5.5x12)||(7.5x7.5x20)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Black pepper essential oil is known to have anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants. Due to this, it may help minimize acne growth.
Yes, you can put Black Pepper essential oil on your skin. One must dilute Black pepper oil with a carrier or base oil before applying it to the skin.
Massaging Black pepper oil on the body helps to enhance blood circulation. It has essential properties that help to relieve pain and stress.
To use Black Pepper oil for hair growth, dilute this 2-3 drops of this essential oil with 5-6 drops of olive oil. Then, massage your scalp evenly. It may help with hair growth.
Shipping & Delivery
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day. You can expect delivery of the order within 7-15 business days.
Custom Policy - Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or the shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your local customs authority to determine these additional costs prior to bidding or buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up — please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
It has an uplifting aroma that covers the whole room when i use it in my diffuser and it keeps the fragrance for a long time and almost everytime there is a hint of aroma present in my room. I love itt
Black pepper essential oil is a must-have in any home. This oil has so many benefits and can be used in so many ways. It's great for diffusing, massaging, and even as a household cleaner. I love the way it make me feel, and my family does too.
I absolutely love this oil! I've used it in a diffuser and it really helps to clear my sinuses. I've also used it in a homemade chest rub and it really helps to ease my chest congestion.
I absolutely love black pepper essential oil! It has a strong, spicy scent that really wakes me up in the morning. I add a few drops to my diffuser and it really helps to clear my head and get me going. I also love to use it in homemade cleaning products. It adds a nice, fresh scent and seems to help with cleaning power.
Exceptionally good for pain relief but must be diluted well with either coconut oil or almond oil otherwise it smell is really strong